Møreforsking offers research and knowledge-based development services in a broad field of areas, including Health & Education, Logistics, Marine Resources, Industrial Economics and Policy, Society and Transport Economics. Our strength is inter-disciplinary applied knowledge development and dissemination aimed at solving problems or meeting the knowledge needs of our clients. We conduct both commissioned and self-initiated research projects.
Møreforsking can deliver:
- scientific studies at the request of public or private sector actors
- research-based analyses and reports
- evaluations and support for the development of assessment programs / systems
- studies of social or industrial issues using scientific methods
- management, facilitation and consequence-analysis of development processes or the assessment of the like
- action research in co-operation with companies and organizations
- seminars, workshops, conferences etc.
- lectures on topics on which we conduct research or have expertise
We can also take responsibility for the development, implementation, administration and management of research projects on behalf of others within fields that are relevant to our activities.
In Promac we work with:
- Project coordination,
- Primary processing of seaweeds for direct applications, including sensory assessments (WP 2)
- Energy Requirements for processing (WP 5)